1.11.2013

Help! I Need Somebody!

I need all of you, actually...

I've only got a few minutes before I need to leave for work, but I wanted to do a quick post with all my links in case you want to stalk me on every platform possible.  (This is actually encouraged.  Give in to the temptation...you know you want to.)

One of the things I'm trying to achieve right now is to build some sort of following.  So thanks for coming back and reading my blog posts, listening to my songs, and interacting with me whether it be via Facebook or YouTube.  I appreciate all of it, really, and nothing goes unnoticed.  Every time I get another subscriber or 'like' on my music page it gives me extra energy and confidence to keep sticking with this.  What I'd like to see is more involvement from strangers...not that I don't love you all, because I do.  (Even you, doubtful reader) But getting support from my friends and family is one thing, getting support from people who don't necessarily know me but have stumbled across my music is a whole other step in this process.  So please help me out and spread the word!  Help me paint the world wide web town  :)

Stalk me on the following...


YouTube - NikiaSayreMusic

Twitter - @NikiaSayreMusic

Facebook - NikiaSayreMusic

SoundCloud - NikiaSayreMusic

ReverbNation - NikiaSayre

Myspace (Yes, Myspace) - NikiaSayre

Blogspot - NikiaSayreMusic




xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment