9.05.2013

Day Two in the Studio and Visiting Nashville

Day Two in the Studio:

Rob Holthause came into the studio a few weeks ago to lay down some bass tracks.  My goodness it's nice to work with professionals.  Super easy session.  Each step we take in this recording process makes me SO EXCITED to share it with you all.  Cannot wait.  Still working on a release date, but I promise you...it'll be worth the wait!








For those of you who didn't know, I recently took a trip to Nashville.  I had wanted to visit Music City for a while now, and I'm so glad I finally made an effort to book a trip.

The two best things about Nashville?  The food and the music.  Followed by the people.  Everyone down there was so friendly and welcoming.  I've gotten so used to the Baltimoreon fast-paced, head-down, who do you think you are kind of lifestyle that it was nearly shocking to make small talk with so many strangers.

Here are just a few pics from our trip:

 

Modern day park and mini-pool next to the Titan's Stadium


 
Beautiful Music Center - gawked at this building for a long time.  



Sunset on the footbridge overlooking the Cumberland and Broadway


 
The Cumberland at night


 
Capitol Hill.  So much green :)


I've got some shows coming up to be posted soon!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment