6.17.2013

Fresh Air and Announcements




By tomorrow night I'll be sitting on a wrap-around porch enjoying this view with good friends and fresh air.  

So glad to be getting away for a much needed vacation.  When I get back, here's what will be going on in case you want to keep tabs on me ;)


June 26th - CD Release Show with Naked Blue @ Jammin' Java's VA.  7:30pm, all ages.  


July 6th - CD Release Show with Ruut @ Rams Head in Annapolis MD.  1pm, all ages.

July 28th - My Debut Show! :) Songwriter's Showcase @ Frederick Coffee Co., MD 4pm 


I'd like to officially announce that I will be recording my first EP beginning July 26th!  I'll be working with some incredibly talented musicians on it: Brian Mirsch, Rob Holthause, and Dan Vogel.  CANNOT WAIT!  :)  

That's all for now!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment